Help & Support

Most forms of arthritis can be managed by yourself, and resolve over time.  However, on occasions you may require support from your GP, or need a referral to a specialist such as a rheumatologist or orthopaedic doctor.

The following pages provide information on what services you may be offered, and how they may help you with your arthritis.

Supporting Cornwall is a site run by Cornwall Council which offers information for those looking for care and support locally: